Monday, December 16, 2013

December not so daily…some fun photos

I have to say, I was more ready for Christmas…or at least in the mood for Christmas before Thanksgiving arrived.  I wanted to decorate, cook, and take pictures.  Now as the time grows closer, I am looking forward to the fellowship with family.  Warren got our tree out this weekend.  I have some decorations up, but not a lot.  I have had much more fun taking Christmas photos.


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, all through the house!



I wanted some pictures with lights in the background with a lot of bokeh.  My cat was right in the middle of everything…"helping" me.


My amazing man.  See how I made the bokeh (dots in the background) into heart shapes.  Fun, fun!

Next Warren took my picture...

Then g-kids...

then this lovely, fun couple.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog