Sunday, August 17, 2014

rainy days...

Lately, we have had a lot of rainy days for us.  Yes, we need the rain.  I very seldom get to wear my rain boots out and about.  I mostly wear them when I work in the yard.  I was so happy to be able to wear them while I ran my errands.  Aren't they cute?  I have them on with my exercise capris.  Not the best fashion statement, but I do not care.  I like my boots.

I always get many comments when I wear these out and about town.
Here what the streets looked like...

Here what the trees look like...

Here's what my granddaughter looks like trying to catch the rain in her mouth.  Okay, I cheated on this next photo...I superimposed my granddaughter by the trees.  She actually was catching rain in her mouth, but it was at her home, not by these trees.

Here's the original photo.  Photoshop does amazing things.

Thank you, God for all the rain.  It is so refreshing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog