Friday, October 3, 2014

Morning...and Maggie...

"Morning has broken like the first morning, 
praise for the singing, praise for the morning, 
Praise for them springing fresh from the Word." -Cat Stevens

Linking up to Kim Klassen's Friday finds.  My finds are not as beautiful as her finds.  Today, I present morning to you.  Glorious morning.  Ordinary morning.  A great start for the day.  What a beautiful find.  Joy right in the beginning of the new day.


Mornings around here, I assume, are much like every other household.  Not too remarkable...pretty ordinary... Today, as I was cooking, I could not help but notice the way light hit various subjects...like my frying pan.  So I had to take a picture.  I thought it was beautiful light.


On this particular morning, I was baking bacon...I like the way bacon crisps up better in the oven.  Doesn't it look so scrumptious in the background...worthy of another picture? Of course, it does. And worthy of eating as well.  I will have to use self control not to eat it all.

On to the table where I have a centerpiece of various kinds of pumpkins.  Nice light as well.  Another picture as well.  
 More of the table...different pumpkins...same salt and pepper shakers though.

 How does Maggie spend her mornings?... in my sink.  Nice, cool, and comfortable there.  "Hmmm.  Maybe I need to curl my fur with this curling iron."


"No...I think I need a nap even though I just got up."
 Asleep...and smiling...

All this hanging around in a sink makes me want to give myself a spit bath...just a little spit here...

and here...
 Now rub it all in with my tongue...

All clean now.  Nothing much to do, but wonder how long this person is going to take pictures of me.  All day, if she has her way.

Pretty boring...

Don't know about this look.  Maybe Maggie is mad.  Look at her ears.  I did make her go outside.  Guess I better call it quits with photos of Maggie.  

Hope you all have a nice, wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog