Thursday, January 15, 2015

Some snow photos

"When snow falls, nature listens." -Antoinette van Kleeft

I love fresh fallen snow...the whiteness, the crisp air, the quiet, and the beauty of it all.  Truly a bit of God's handiwork!  I am in the process of catching up on long overdue posts.  Snow scenes are among them.  I like to see how I can capture the ordinary in an extraordinary way.  I like any kind of street scene.  I think our street is lovely covered in snow.



Snow on the boughs of some of our pine trees.

One of my resolutions for the new year is to do a 'Photo Art' picture once a month.  This month, I chose a snow picture of my grandkids.  I know it does not look like it, but I converted the photo into a sketch, then added back just a little of the detail in the photo.  I added a light post to the right side of the photo like the scene in the Chronicles of Narnia. If you look at it closely, you can see rays of light coming out where the light bulb would be in the lamp post.   I am pleased with the results of my photo art.


"Like the cold of snow in the time of harvest
is a faithful messenger to those who send him,
for he refreshes the soul of his master."
                                               -Proverbs 25:13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog