Saturday, May 2, 2015

Cruella Deville...aka...Rob

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination." -Henry David Thoreau

My neighbor, and photographer, Stephanie DeFranco, has a very vivid, and awesome imagination. She decided to do a personal 30 day challenge for the month of April using characters, and themes from Disney.  She has done some amazing photos that are a must see.  Go visit her Facebook page to see all the photos. https://www.facebook.com/StephanieDeFrancoPhotography...you will be happy you stopped by to see her work.

Stephanie DeFranco... dressed up as a character from "Tangled".  Visit her site to see her edit. 

I was very happy when she chose me to be one of her subjects for her project.  I was Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmatians.  She did my hair, and makeup, then shot the scene.  She is incredible.  Here is her final picture of Cruella for day 29 of her Disney challenge.

Makeup, hair, and photo by Stephanie DeFranco



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog